Monday, March 5, 2012

Fun With Character Creation

I picked up SoulCalibur V the other day. Compared to SoulCalibur IV, there really hasn't been much of a change in gameplay. Where the fun lies is in the Creation mode, where you can modify and create new fighters.

In SCIV, I made a number of characters from other video games and a few comic book characters. In SCV, I chose to go a different route and am currently working on making a number of fast food icons.

Right now I have three fighters made. First was Ronald McDonald, built off of Astaroth's style and using a giant hammer. Next was Wendy, using the ring blade of Tira. The latest is Colonel Sanders with Raphael's fighting form.

I have The Burger King planned, and was suggested by CadDad to make the Hamburglar and the Noid. I'm thinking I'll need to unlock a few more outfits for those two before I can successfully create them.

No comments:

Post a Comment